Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Flushy Flushy

The plumber was here this morning and thank all that's holy the toilet went right back on the wall! He said it was close, but close enough to line back up with the pipe. He also changed out the supply line and flapper and inside thing (so technical). He said it's like a brand new toilet now - I say he knows how to make a 20 minute call in to a 70 minute call! But whatever - at least we know it's all good. He even poked a hole in the wall to make sure it wasn't leaking (guess who gets to fix that).

Second photo is the vanity we picked out last weekend to replace our discontinued model... not 100% sure if I like it yet... I did buy a narrower medicine cabinet to go with it - and the cabinet is black so it will match better. You can see the scar from the old vanity - it's about half as deep almost as wide.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy @$%#%!
I almost missed the entire remodel!

(Thanks E, for letting me know what's going on and that I should check this website more often.)

It looks wonderful, and seems like a much more compact job than the previous... being completed in a matter of weeks vs. months.

You're sure you want to put all this work into creating a home that is a piece of art... just to move? :)

Havens Place said...

The tile looks great. Neil and I both didn't like the vanity, but he said ... we don't live there!! I guess that isn't a hint!! :) I think the picture shows a great contrast between the white sink and the cabinet. The sink part seems to overshadow the cabinet and the door handles don't look straight. But I can't make a straight line. It will be great after the other line is gone. Maybe that is what throws it off.

I bet you and Erich are happy as clams to have the pot back. I would miss the pot. Washing the hair in the sink would be awful.

But it looks fantastic!!! Are you two sure you really want to move. Your home becomes more gorgeous with each passing project.

Another great project soon to be complete!!!

I bet you all will become fantastic house flippers!!

Love, Your Momma and Slug