Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I hate grouting

Last night I got the first wall grouted. Boy do I hate grouting! Isn't science smart enough to make something that will only go between the tiles and won't stick to the fronts? Going to tackle the big wall in the shower tonight then I'll have the last largest wall to finish once we get the rest of the tile.

Bad news is that Sunday night we realized we are short about 20 tiles - so I stopped where I was. We bought a common product, but of course when E went to get more last night they were out. He's calling the tile store owner today to find out about more coming (they had it in the computer so maybe it'll be there this week).




Meanwhile we're trying to follow the National Body Challenge on discovery - free gym membership, but the meals are a little unrealistic to make - as if i'm going to cook anything that complex!!! Oh well - maybe we'll be able to drop 10 or 15 before Mexico and my good friend's upcoming wedding in May.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how is the new and improved bathroom? (I'm assuming that it's done.)