Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Delays prevail!

So the kitchen has been kind of on hold because my Grandmother is ill, so E and I have been up and down the road to Galesburg a lot to visit. BUT E did manage to get the cabinet rebuilt for the dishwasher and we are now ready for granite (again). I think my guys are busy because I can't seem to get in touch with them, but I'm sure they'll remember I owe them a bunch of money so I have no doubt they'll call back soon!

This weekend (after Harry Potter, of course) I'm hoping to get all the pulls installed and the new closet mudding finished. Then I have to run out to IKEA to get 4 stupid plastic things so I can finish the drawer fronts.

Then once the granite is in I can put up the last big cabinet and cover panels and we can have the dishwasher installed once the sink is hooked u
p.

**sigh**

I'm hoping to be 90% done this weekend... just waiting on granite and the sink!!
Here is a photo of E's handy work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE CABINET IS AWESOME, ERICH!!! SLUG AND I ARE PROUD OG YOUR HANDY WORK! YOUR KITCHEN IS MORE FABULOUS WITHEVERY ENTRY!!!
LOVE, THOSE RURAL INLAWS :)