Monday, July 23, 2007

Granite is finished!

While I was away this last week the granite was delivered and installed! Whoo-hooo... I saw the new sink last night when we got home and it looks awesome - it's HUGE! (Maybe it only looks gigantic because I've been using the bathroom vanity for so long!) I did get all but a couple of pulls on last week - I was waiting to install the doors by the sink until that gets hooked up. And now E can get the last cover panel and big cabinet installed and we can move on! I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel - I know it's possible to finish eventually!!! E sent me this photo from his phone...

1 comment:

Viscouse said...

Whoohoo!
It's always said it's the journey that's important, not the destination.

But some journeys (like using the granite) are more important than others (installing it).