Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Moving back into your own house

So, now we're moving back in. **sigh** And what a pain! But it's going well, we have our computers back on our desks, and E just got the internet back on. I was hopping onto neighbors wireless, but they've pretty much all kicked me off at this point! We got all the big stuff in, and have all the IKEA boxes organized. So now I'm just putting stuff away and dusting dusting dusting. Although today there was much less dust than earlier. Usually I'll clean all day while getting stuff put back and then the next morning everything has a fine layer of dust on it again! So more pictures soon, as soon as we get this IKEA stuff going full speed. I've put together 3 cabinets and they go really easy so far, so that's good.

2 comments:

Viscouse said...

No pics of the new floor?

Steph said...

Yeah, that would have been smart. But smart I am not!